Sunday, August 30, 2009

Waazzzzuppp! =D

Wazzzzup peopleee =D..
Around the evening today, I was back from futsal with friends; but sadly, no one was at home at that time and I had no key to enter my house. Haha. So what did i do? I spent the first 15 minutes looking around my house in case of any keys nearby, so maybe i could get something long to get it to me, the next 15 minutes bathing my dirty dog, and another 1 hour contemplating my life.

When I was in form 2, I remember how addicted I was towards games. There was this game of "Dota" from Warcraft III that I played everyday, at least 3 hours daily. @.@. Yeah, you guys can call me a freak.. i don't mind. Well, one of the reasons, was that I couldnt stand my friends when they intimidate me and "bully" me virtually when I lose. Haha. GOSH it sounded really childish! But what I realised from me is that, the way my friends looked down at me, criticised me, called me all sorts of names boosted my spirit to overcome them someday and to prove to them my abilities. From that moment onwards, I played without them with strangers all over the nation online, trying to improve myself and adapt to the game. Time passed with me studying in the morning and games in the evening. I even had to play without my parents knowing; if they know, I'll be in hot soup! x). Haha.. I still remember how I quickly shut down my computer when i hear sounds of the house gate being opened. x)

However, this post is not mainly about me and my games. It is the quality I possess which I think would determine how I shape myself. Maybe in SAT or TOEFL or academicly, I think I should keep up my determination to prove to other people that I am a capable person. DO NOT EVER LOOK DOWN ON ME! I may be dumb or less smart in certain things, but do keep in mind that I never stop improving myself; and maybe with sacarsm and criticism I would be able to work better. =) peace! ahhaahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment