Friday, September 4, 2009

CR Review

Penguin 1 here.

Ahhaa...its 12.15am now (05/09/09) just came back from Fireball Sports Cafe coz all the pool tables were full. So, my friend and I juz got there to smell some cigarette smokes, look at some pool balls den off we go. Sad! x)

Well, about my CR practice test recently, it was.. err.. rather dissappointing. =) Guess how much i got? Err.. maybe... 800.. less 100..less 100..less 100..less 100..add 40 =D=D=D.. TADAAAA!! Calculate the score yourself! Practice for SAT Maths x). Haha.. Firstly, when i reach the second part out of three, I was already starting to get a headache. Then at the third, brain juice all squeezed out! Hahaaa... maybe coz i dun have enuf juice in it or wad i'm not so sure.. but I wonder when will I only get at least a 600? Haha.. actually I'm not aiming very high for my CR. I'll be happy enough to get at least a 650 x). Then, the passages! Oh mi GOSHHH...zzzzz...I just.. dun have the push in me to read them and there'll all just making me crazy =). BEING CRAZY is good for health!.... x) Haha.. then as usual the vocabulary are hard like crap. Maybe harder than crap x). Haha..Hence, I am still a weakling in CR =) I've even been doing the SAT daily questions by Collegeboard. So far i only have (if i'm not mistaken) 3/12? =) Ahhhahahahaaa.. gg-fied x)

Okie! GTG! In the morning I'll be extracting both my wisdom teeth at the bottom. Maybe then I wont be less wise and even dumber @@. CIAOZZZZ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment