Monday, September 7, 2009

2 wisdom tooth gone




WeeeeeEE! Guess wat are those? =)
They're my wisdom teeth! Had them taken out in a surgery last saturday morning. Many people might be asking why did i have to go through all the pain and hassles just for these two damn bloody teeth? Well, actually, you don't have to take it out if they're growing perfectly fine and in order, but mine was sadly growing towards their neighbouring teeth. =(

First I fell down from stairs 2 years ago and had 10 broken teeth. Then, I had to go through regular dental appointments almost every week for 2 bloody years to get 6 teeth fixed. Then, I had to extrct 4 of the broken ones through SURGERY coz they're like shattered even within my gums. Wtfzzzz.....after extracting I had to put 4 implants to cover up the holes. And now? wisdom teeth? zzzzzzz..

You guys can actually imagine what a regular customer I am to dental clinics. x) And almost every visit I had to get big, nice injectionsssss =D Ahhahahaaa.. Now I'm actually suffering from the pain I have from the stitiches in my mouth. Yeap! The doctor actually had to cut through my gums to take these 2 bloody teeth out =) LiFE'S GOOD! =D =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment