Sunday, September 13, 2009

I,me,myself

Its a struggle with my inner-self whether to try harder or just to give up and lead a carefree life.

Its a debate with myself whether to seek for a normal life or a not-so-normal life, but, what is a normal life anyway?

People say,' don't be the norm', but the hesitation lies within the question of 'what is the norm' for me. The norm-- white collar working in the office everday, shopkeeper trying to earn his or her living by selling merchandise in the mall, scientists trying to create new technology with their ingenuity. It is a norm for those in their respective field, unless if you are some mad scientist who created some really great invention,for example-teleportation technology, you are considered a norm even though you may be prestigious in your field or renowned for some achievements. Albert Einstein is a good example of someone who is not the norm, cause he really is somebody who is really different than the others. In what way? His intelligent? U be the judge.

I don't really know what is the norm and what is the opposite of norm, what i really care is how i live my life. I want serenity, but yet i have wild intention for some adventuruos and challenging life. I am still not prepared for the latter, but even the former i am not having it now, as my life now is more to the stressful way.Why stressful? Cause my study isn't good? Cause i am not excellent in thinking? Or cause i have yet to improve myself?

It has been a nuisance for me when i thought of how bad i am when compared with those who are better than me. However, i do think that it is how you grow through out the process.
Different people have different thoughts. For me, i am satisfied as long as i see improvement in myself.And so, i am trying now, not too hard yet not too little, jussssttt NICE....

No comments:

Post a Comment